DMWS would like to thank all our partner organisations, patrons and trustee, our fundraisers and staff for your hard work, time and support this year which has brought rewards many and varied:
- We have served the entire Armed Forces Community of serving, reservists and veterans by providing support to Patients, their families and their units when they are in the Clinical Care Pathway
- The welcoming of our first Royal Patron Her Royal Highness, The Countess of Wessex
- Very honoured to receive the Sovereign’s Medal of Merit
- Being part of Ex-Forces Action Network (E-FAN), a major new initiative to help veterans Greater Manchester and Cheshire
- Proud to receiving many Award Nominations
- New funding streams and opportunities
- Great opportunities for our Training Delivery
- A rewarding new project with the Police
With your help we improved the experience for so many individuals and their families at a time of need. Thanks again for your support.
We wish you, your family and team a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.
The DMWS TeamPublished: 22nd December, 2016