Mental Health Champion Course
This training sits between the half-day MHFA Aware and 2-day Mental Health First Aider courses. It’s ideal for the workplace.
MHFA Champions have:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
- We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Through a mix of group activities, presentations and discussions, each session is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan.
Everyone who completes the course gets an MHFA manual to keep and refer to whenever they need it, and a badge and certificate to say they are an MHFA Champion.
Participants also get a copy of the Line Managers’ Resource, an invaluable source of advice on how to support an employee experiencing mental ill health.
To discuss how we can deliver this training for your organisation, please contact us at email@example.com
Date of Course
Further Information & To Book
|8th Oct 2020||Andover||£179||BOOK NOW|